These types of scales are top loading weighing devices that can easily be mounted on a bench or desk top and rarely exceed a maximum capacity of 30kg.
Bench scales are light-weight devices that can be easily moved from location to location. Many bench scales can be powered using either an AC power adaptor, which requires mains power, or common alkaline batteries.
AccuWeigh’s range of high performance top loading bench scales and weighing equipment deliver consistent, precise measurement data for weighing applications in stores, mail and freight rooms, offices, factories and virtually anywhere that has a general weighing need.
As agents for a number of the world’s leading manufacturers, AccuWeigh sources weighing equipment from a great range of reputable suppliers and so is able to able to engineer a made-to measure weighing solution for any bench scale weighing application.
From off-the-shelf bench scales to the design and delivery of customised turn-key weighing solutions, AccuWeigh has a long, strong reputation for meeting customer demands for products that deliver on price, functionality, quality, reliability, safety, durability and performance.
ALL THE FEATURES & FUNCTIONS YOU NEED
AccuWeigh’s range of bench scales and weighing equipment can come equipped with all the features and functions that customers will ever need, including:
- NMI trade-approved scales – link to Trade Approved Scales page
- Quality manufacturing. Built to Australian Standards
- Weighing resolutions from 0.01 mg
- Weighing capacities to 30kg
- Tare function that offsets the weight of a container with just one key press
- Clearly visible, coloured LED lights that allow for rapid comparator decisions
- Waterproof IP65, IP67, IP68 and IP69 ratings
- Hygienic designs
- Multiple weighing units: g, lb, oz, ozt, tael etc
- Full data integration capabilities
- Intrinsically safe models
- Fast stabilisation – in 0.5 seconds
- Overload protection mechanism
- Robust, reliable, hermetically sealed digital load cells with over-voltage protection
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Large, bright digital LED weight displays
- Ergonomic design – for ease and safety of use
- Touch sensitive keys
- Counting functionality
- Wireless infra-red remote control
- USB Interface
- Hold and tare features
- High external resolution
- Industry-leading warranties
If you are looking for smarter ways to manage your weight measurement processes and would like professional advice on how bench scales can benefit your business, talk with the experts at AccuWeigh.