Our high performance industrial scales and industrial weighing equipment deliver consistent, precise measurement data for the most challenging static and dynamic weighing applications and the most hostile environmental conditions.
As agents for a number of the world’s leading manufacturers (rather than a single brand), AccuWeigh sources weighing equipment from a range of reputable suppliers and so is able to engineer a complete made-to measure solution for any weighing application and any site. AccuWeigh is the Australian agent for A&D Weighing, Avery, CAS, Ishida, Salter, Iconix and Dillon.
From off-the-shelf industrial weighing equipment, such as scales and balances, to fully customised turn-key industrial weighing systems, AccuWeigh has a long, strong reputation for meeting customer demands for products that deliver on price, functionality, quality, reliability, safety, durability and performance.
All the features & functions you’ll ever need
Our range of industrial weighing equipment can come equipped with all the features and functions that our customers will ever need, including:
- Suitability for dynamic and static weighing applications
- NMI trade-approved scales
- AMSA compliant scales
- Quality manufacturing. Built to Australian Standards
- Weighing resolutions from 0.01 mg
- Weighing capacities to 300,000 kg and beyond
- Waterproof IP65, IP67, IP68 and IP69 ratings
- Full data integration capabilities
- Intrinsically safe models
- Overload protection mechanism
- Robust, reliable, hermetically sealed digital load cells with over-voltage protection
- Overload warning system
- Designs that can withstand shock loadings & torsional stress
- Self-aligning, leveling legs to protect load cells from impact damage
- Superior corrosion resistance
- In-ground or surface mounted designs
- Large, bright digital LED weight displays
- Ergonomic design – for ease and safety of use
- Counting functionality
- Wireless infra-red remote control
- Hold and tare features
- High external resolution
- Industry-leading warranties
AccuWeigh supplies a large range of quality bench scales and portable scales to suit all typical weighing applications.
For any industry operation to run efficiently, cost-effectively and safely, it has to be underpinned by a reliable and accurate system of data collect…
Weigh beams, which are also known as weigh bars, are designed for placement under platforms, crates, crushes and wool-presses.
AccuWeigh’s range of scales with counting functionality are indispensable assets in parts and items weighing, shipping and receiving and stocktake w…
AccuWeigh supplies a wide range of waterproof scales that are designed for use in wet areas. These come with varied waterproof ratings.
When failure is not an option, rely on AccuWeigh’s range of high quality, robust crane scales and hanging scales.
AccuWeigh supply a range of quality, Australian-made overhead track scales designed and engineered for continuous use in warehouses, produce and meat…