Whether you need to weigh an entire locomotive, a single bogie, or even individual wheels, AccuWeigh can tailor a solution that suits your needs. All our rail weighbridges are hot-dipped galvanized as standard and feature railway authority approved rails and clips.
AccuWeigh’s superior quality, Australian-made rail weighbridges are custom built to meet customer requirements. Features include:
- Can accommodate all Australian Standard Rail Gauges
- Quality manufacturing. Built to Australian Standards, including:
- AS 1554 – Structural Steel Welding
- AS 1657 – Hot-Dip Galvanising
- Robust, reliable digital load cells that are hermetically sealed (IP68) and possess over-voltage protection
- Engineering Report Available to Confirm Weighbridge Design Capability
- Backed by industry-leading warranties
If you require fully functional rail weighing system, AccuWeigh is here to help. Our comprehensive range of weighbridge accessories and software can be engineered to form a complete made-to-measure weighbridge solution for any site that will enable your organisation to realise a host of other benefits, such as:
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Boosting operating efficiencies
- Ensuring optimum allocation of resources,
- Sharing information with supply chain partners
Our weighing solutions don’t stop there. Whether you need testing or calibration to ensure accuracy, servicing to keep your scales in top-notch working order, or you want to upgrade your load cells, our expert team can assist with a full weighbridge support and calibration service.