Specifically designed for weighing axle groups, AccuWeigh’s low profile axle weighers (LPAX) are modular, lightweight, easily transportable and fully portable weighing devices with a 30 tonne capacity.
Installed as a standalone unit up to 65mm above ground, or in a 65mm shallow recess, weighing occurs on two 3.6m long tracks that enable the weight of each axle group to be captured efficiently. Because they sit almost flush with the ground, LPAX weighers provide highly accurate readings.
LPAX weighers are designed to be used on a flat concrete hardstand or on an area when the land has been suitably compacted. Therefore, they require minimal siteworks and site disruption for installation and use.
The LPAX weighs about 1.25 tonnes per wheel track and can be moved with just a fork lift. For this reason, their portability is one of their major drawcards.
LPAX weighers are ideal for use at:
- Leased, temporary sites
- Road building projects, where the weighing device needs to be moved close to work area
- Facilities where loading or vehicle movements occur in many locations
Unlike imported products, AccuWeigh’s superior quality, Australian-made above low profile axle scales are custom built to meet customer requirements and are engineered to suit the Australian duty cycle and demands of Australian heavy goods vehicle fleet. This means that they are not easily subject to metal fatigue and weld fractures, which significantly reduces the devices working life.
- Quality manufacturing. Built to Australian Standards, including:
- AS 1554 – Structural Steel Welding (for deck fabrication)
- AS 1657 – Hot-Dip Galvanising (for weighbridge deck frame coating)
- Robust, reliable digital load cells that are hermetically sealed (IP68) and possess overload and lightening protection
- Backed by industry-leading warranties
Complete Truck Scale Solutions
If you require fully functional vehicle weighing system, AccuWeigh is here to help. Our comprehensive range of weighbridge accessories and software can be engineered to form a complete made-to-measure weighbridge solution for any site that will enable your organisation to realise a host of other benefits, such as:
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Boosting operating efficiencies
- Ensuring optimum allocation of resources,
- Sharing information with supply chain partners
Our weighing solutions don’t stop there. Whether you need testing or calibration to ensure accuracy, servicing to keep your scales in top-notch working order, or you want to upgrade your load cells, our expert technical teams provide a complete suite of truck scale services.