Well-suited to temporary sites or where portability is a pre-requisite, above ground weighbridges require minimal foundation work and the least amount of site preparation prior to construction. They are perfect for weighing rigid trucks and semi-trailers with deck lengths from 9m to 20m.
However, it’s important to consider the space available on-site. Above ground weighbridges occupy the most surface area of any type of weighbridge. Entry and exit ramps of at least 5m in length and 1m “clear-spaces” along both sides of the weighbridge deck must be incorporated into your design.
AccuWeigh can supply above ground weighbridges in single deck, twin deck or multi deck configurations to meet customer specific requirements.
Unlike, imported products AccuWeigh’s superior quality, Australian-made above ground weighbridges are custom built to meet customer requirements and are engineered to suit the Australian duty cycle and demands of Australian heavy goods vehicle fleet. This means that they are not easily subject to metal fatigue and weld fractures on the beams, which significantly reduces the devices working life.
- Quality manufacturing. Built to Australian Standards, including:
- AS 1554 – Structural Steel Welding (for deck fabrication)
- AS 3600 – Concrete Structures (for weighbridge foundation construction)
- AS 1657 – Hot-Dip Galvanising (for weighbridge deck frame coating)
- Durable – concrete or steel deck fabrication options
- Robust, reliable digital load cells that are hermetically sealed (IP68) and possess over-voltage protection
- Backed by industry-leading warranties
Complete weighbridge solutions
If you require fully functional vehicle weighing system, AccuWeigh is here to help. Our comprehensive range of weighbridge accessories and software can be engineered to form a complete made-to-measure weighbridge solution for any site that will enable your organisation to realise a host of other benefits, such as:
- Meeting compliance requirements
- Boosting operating efficiencies
- Ensuring optimum allocation of resources,
- Sharing information with supply chain partners
Our weighbridge solutions don’t stop there. Whether you need testing or calibration to ensure accuracy, servicing to keep your scales in top-notch working order, or you want to upgrade your load cells, our expert team can assist with a full weighbridge support and calibration service.
If you are looking for smarter and more efficient ways of managing heavy goods vehicle weighing processes and would like professional advice on how a weighbridge station can benefit your business, talk to the experts at AccuWeigh.