For over 25 years, AccuWeigh has designed, manufactured and commissioned thousands of weighbridges of all sizes and capacities throughout Australia. Our weighbridges and truck scales provide our customers with accurate, consistent measurement data that enables them to safely load vehicles to maximum capacity, avoid overloading fines, and streamline operations. Plus, all our products can meet the NMI’s legal-for-trade weighing requirements.
As thousands of satisfied customers will testify, AccuWeigh manufactures:
Turn-key, bespoke weighbridges and truck scales to suit all sites and vehicle weighing applications, including:
- Above-ground and pit mounted weighbridges
- Portable weighbridges
- Axle weighers
- Weigh-in-motion system
OUR WEIGHBRIDGES ARE ENGINEERED TO LAST THE TEST OF TIME AND MEET THE NEEDS OF AUSTRALIAN HGV FLEETS:
- Quality weighbridge manufacturing. Built to Australian Standards, including:
- AS 1554 – Structural Steel Welding (for deck fabrication)
- AS 3600 – Concrete Structures (for weighbridge foundation construction)
- AS 1657 – Hot-Dip Galvanising (for weighbridge deck frame coating)
- Durable – concrete or steel deck fabrication options
- Robust, reliable digital load cells that are hermetically sealed (IP68) and possess overload and lightning protection
- Backed by industry-leading warranties
IMPORTANTLY, ACCUWEIGH HAS AN UNRIVALLED CAPACITY TO RAPIDLY RESPOND TO CUSTOMER NEEDS, KEEPING DOWNTIME TO THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM:
- Service centres in every mainland state
- Highly qualified and experienced weighbridge calibration, verification and service crews
- Replacement parts readily available for AccuWeigh weighbridges
- A quality management system that assures excellence in design, manufacture, installation and servicing of weighbridges
Achieve Your Compliance, Operational and Commercial Goals
Anyone involved in logistics, or at any point in the supply chain, will appreciate the important role that weight measurement devices play at control points.
Modern vehicle weighing systems do so much more than provide an isolated reading of weight data; rather weight data can be integrated in real-time into operational processes and can be used to improve the efficiency, productivity, quality and safety of any road transport operation.
With efficient data transfer and wireless technology that enables fully automated unmanned weighbridges, improved control systems and multiple sensor WIM and axle weighing systems, vehicle weighing technology has advanced rapidly over the years.
These advancements have enabled the collection of data on: vehicle volumes (on an hourly, daily or weekly basis); vehicle turnaround times; vehicle gross and axle weight; revenues (by customer and sector); and profitability and resourcing. All this weight measurement data can be quickly and easily transformed into knowledge that informs vital management decisions.
AccuWeigh’s state-of-the-art weighing technologies enable our customers to not only realise WHS and CoR compliance goals, but also attain a whole host of commercial benefits that include: maximising payloads, streamlining operations and increasing throughput, increasing order accuracy, and recovering revenue.
Furthermore, a truck scale— coupled with accessories such as an automatic numberplate recognition system—can function as: a comprehensive vehicle management system capable of reducing bottlenecks and increasing throughput; and an onsite security system capable of controlling security cameras and entry and exit barriers.