Six pallet scale bases were connected to six FC-20Ki counting scales and were hired through our Victorian Branch. AccuWeigh’s client, Metalsa, used the pallet scales to weigh and count large pallets of stock for their stock take. The pallet scales can be connected to counting scales which easily converts them to large counting scales. This allows us to count small parts and large parts on the same scale.
Some features of the scale combination are:
- Capacity: 3,000kg for the pallet scale, 20kg for the counting scale
- Graduation: 1kg for the pallet scale, 2g for the counting scale
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1,200mm x 1,200mm for the pallet scale, 300mm x 280mm for the counting scale
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Batteries or Mains Adapter
- Functions: Pre-TARE, Hold, Auto-Hold.
These pallet scale combinations can be bought or hired from any AccuWeigh Branch in Australia. Contact your nearest branch for further information.