Wheel Wash System Hire
Ideal for short term construction projects, hiring an AccuWash wheel wash system eliminates the need for capital expenditure to conform with EPA requirements to eliminate track-out onto public roads.
Short-term and long term hire contracts of wheel wash systems are available to suit a wide range of client needs and can also have regular maintenance and servicing requirements factored into the hire agreement. Hiring a wheel wash system from AccuWeigh will provide a known expenditure related to your project timeline.
Full turnkey installs are available and may also include the following items:
- All required civil works for vehicle access to the wheel wash
- A Hydrocyclone centrifugal separator to remove all sand and grit from the water
- Flocculent injection of required chemicals for improved washing performance and/or weed control
- Sludge removal bins
The longer your hire a wheel wash system, the cheaper the hire rate.
Associated equipment is also available at extra cost to customise a hired wheel wash system to suit your exact application needs:
- Boom gates and / or traffic lights to regulate vehicle movements
- Portable high pressure hand held cleaners for washing other site equipment
- External water tanks to provide water in remote areas
- All electrical works from mains power
- Portable generators to power the wheel wash in remote areas
At the end of the wheel wash system hire, AccuWeigh will remove all equipment and can also be contracted to assist with environmental impact remedial works if necessary. To arrange your portable wheel wash hire, get in touch with us today.