AccuWeigh’s weighbridge software streamlines the management of weighing operations. Easily configured, AccuWeigh’s software ranges from out-of-the-box entry-level packages for small sites, right through to bespoke, multisite software solutions.
Our software provides customers with a wealth of information to inform strategic decisions and optimise operations, including data such as:
- Number of vehicles entering your site each day
- Volume (on an hourly, daily or weekly basis)
- Vehicle turnaround time and revenues (by customer and sector)
- Product types and weights
- Profitability and resourcing
- Customer history reports for the EPA levy and quota reporting
Features and Benefits
Designed to increase customer profits and operational performance, AccuWeigh’s weighbridge software offers:
- A complete suite of detailed, accurate, configurable reports and data
- An easy-to-use interface, backed by an experienced team of experts
- Simple set-up and seamless, wireless integration with:
- All our weighbridges and other site equipment
- A range of other software programs (ERPs, accounting programs, Word, Excel, and so on)
- ICT devices, such as electronic identification systems and cameras
- When used with a Driver Control Station, the software works as an “unmanned” system, interacting directly with the vehicle driver
COMPLETE WEIGHBRIDGE SOLUTIONS
If you require more than just a simple weighbridge, AccuWeigh is here to help. Our comprehensive range of weighbridge accessories and software can be engineered to form a complete made-to-measure weighbridge solution for any site.
Our weighbridge solutions don’t stop there. Whether you need testing or calibration to ensure accuracy, servicing to keep your scales in top-notch working order, or you want to upgrade your cells, our expert team can assist with a full weighbridge support and calibration service.
SELECTING THE RIGHT WEIGHBRIDGE
A number of factors should be considered when selecting your weighbridge, from maximum vehicle weights and sizes, through to traffic flow, available space, use, and budget.