MADE TO ORDER – BUILT TO LAST
AccuWeigh’s robust, reliable weighing systems improve operational productivity, cost efficiency and regulatory compliance.
For thirty years, AccuWeigh has designed and commissioned over 1,000 weighbridges of all sizes and capacities throughout Australia. Our weighbridges and truck scales provide accurate, consistent measurement data that enables you to safely load vehicles to maximum capacity, avoid overloading fines, and streamline your operations. Plus, all our products can meet the NMI’s legal-for-trade weighing requirements.
AccuWeigh provides turn-key weighbridge solutions for any vehicle weighing application to not only meet, but exceed, your expectations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITSAs thousands of satisfied customers will testify, AccuWeigh offers:
TURN-KEY, BESPOKE WEIGHBRIDGES TO SUIT ALL SITES AND VEHICLE WEIGHING APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING:
- Above-ground and pit mounted weighbridges
- Portable weighbridges
- Multi-deck weighbridges
- Axle weighbridges
- WIM weigh-in-motion weighbridges
- NMI trade approved weighbridges
WEIGHBRIDGES THAT ARE ENGINEERED TO LAST THE TEST OF TIME IN THE HARSHEST ENVIRONMENTS:
- Quality manufacturing. Built to Australian Standards, including:
- AS 1554 – Structural Steel Welding (for deck fabrication)
- AS 3600 – Concrete Structures (for weighbridge foundation construction)
- AS 1657 – Hot-Dip Galvanising (for weighbridge deck frame coating)
- Durable - concrete or steel deck fabrication options
- Robust, reliable digital load cells that are hermetically sealed (IP68)
- and possess over-voltage protection
- Backed by industry-leading warranties
IMPORTANTLY, ACCUWEIGH HAS AN UNRIVALLED CAPACITY TO RAPIDLY RESPOND TO CUSTOMER NEEDS, KEEPING DOWNTIME TO THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM:
- Service centres in every mainland state
- Highly qualified and experienced weighbridge calibration and service crews
- Replacement parts readily available for AccuWeigh weighbridges
- A quality management system that assures excellence in design, construction, installation and servicing of weighbridges
COMPLETE WEIGHBRIDGE SOLUTIONS
If you require more than just a simple weighbridge, AccuWeigh is here to help. Our comprehensive range of software can be engineered to form a complete made-to-measure weighbridge solution for any site.
Our weighbridge solutions don’t stop there. Whether you need testing or calibration to ensure accuracy, servicing to keep your scales in top-notch working order, or you want to upgrade your cells, our expert team can assist with a full weighbridge support and calibration service.
Selecting the right weighbridge for your application
A number of factors should be considered when selecting your weighbridge – including maximum vehicle weights and sizes, traffic flow, available space, use, and budget.