Many applications require more than just a simple weighbridge. Our comprehensive range of weighbridge accessories can be engineered to form a complete made-to-measure solution that delivers compliance, productivity and cost-efficiencies.
Plus, all our peripheral equipment is 100% compatible with AccuWeigh weighbridges and seamlessly integrates with existing weighbridge design, site systems and equipment.
Our optional weighbridge accessories include:
- Boom gates: Ideal for managing traffic access and traffic flow on-site, boom gates can be operated manually or controlled automatically with an automated system integrated with the weighbridge.
- Remote displays: perfect for displaying weight readings to the driver, as well as alpha-numeric messages such as site destination details.
- Electronic identification systems: to uniquely identify vehicles or people and prevent fraudulent use of automated weighbridge systems.
- Photo electric cells: for quick and easy detection of a vehicle at an unmanned, automatic weighbridge or confirmation of correct axle positions on multiple-deck weighbridges.
- Traffic control lights: for the safe regulation of traffic on-site and easy communication with drivers when weighbridge access is clear.
- Speed humps: to minimise weighbridge maintenance costs by limiting excessive movement and reducing damage to cups and load cells.
- OHS products: to ensure all workplace health and safety requirements are upheld, from access platforms and safety railings to walkways and barriers.
- Summing indicators: to sum multiple digital indicators from multiple deck weighbridges so that total and individual vehicle mass is displayed.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
As Australia’s largest supplier of weighbridges, AccuWeigh’s accessories offer:
- Rugged, durable design that can endure even the harshest of site conditions
- An easy-to-use interface, backed by an experienced team of experts
- Seamless, stress-free integration with all our weighbridges and other site equipment
- Peace of mind that you’ll meet not only your Chain of Responsibility obligations but also your workplace health and safety, and duty of care obligations as well
- Support from in-house software engineers who can automate the weighing process while eliminating fraudulent use, or inadvertent misuse, of weighbridges
COMPLETE WEIGHBRIDGE SOLUTIONS
If you require more than just a simple weighbridge, AccuWeigh is here to help. Our comprehensive range of weighbridge accessories and software can be engineered to form a complete made-to-measure weighbridge solution for any site.
Our weighbridge solutions don’t stop there. Whether you need testing or calibration to ensure accuracy, servicing to keep your scales in top-notch working order, or you want to upgrade your cells, our expert team can assist with a full weighbridge support and calibration service.
SELECTING THE RIGHT WEIGHBRIDGE
A number of factors should be considered when selecting your weighbridge, from maximum vehicle weights and sizes, through to traffic flow, available space, use, and budget.
Boom gates provide site security and can integrate in to the site's weighing process. They may operate manually or automatically, using a software package.
Electronic ID Systems
Electronic identification systems include transponders and transceivers. Transponders are uniquely encoded to identify personnel or vehicles.
Photo-electric cells are a switch that is tripped when a vehicle cuts the beam of the cell and can alert operators to the incorrect proximity of a vehicle on site.
Traffic Control Lights
Traffic control lights are a simple security accessory, typically fitted with a 150mm red and green aspect, although other combinaitons are available.
Weighbridge OHS Products
A full range of safety products are available to ensure weighbridges comply with ocupational health & safety requirements.
Weighbridge Remote Displays
AccuWeigh offers a wide range of remote displays to ensure we can supply the ideal unit to suit every weighbridge application.
Weighbridge Speed Humps
Excessive braking can cause weighbridge damage. Weighbridge speed bumps limit the speed of trucks entering the weighbridge.