Driver Control Stations
AccuWeigh’s Driver Control Stations (DCS) streamline your operations and workflow, increasing effectiveness and profitability by eliminating the need for a trained operator to man your weighbridge.
Our DCS range from basic electronic identification stations to complex ticketing stations. When combined with our advanced software and technology, you can capture data wirelessly and transmit this data to a central processing system or share it between truck drivers in the field and their home base.
By capitalising on AccWeigh’s advanced technology, your DCS can become a comprehensive traffic management system, capable of reducing bottlenecks and streamlining the flow of vehicles. Your DCS can even be transformed into an on-site security system capable of controlling security cameras, entry and exit barriers and checking number plates automatically.
How Driver Control Stations work
Information, such as vehicle registration number, product type, and destination is requested from the operator, via a display. The operator enters the required information using the keyboard. The remote PC processes this information and generates transactions, reports, and even a printed docket for the operator. All the while, the operator is kept informed of the progress via the displayed messages.
AccuWeigh’s best-in-class driver control stations are ideal for:
- Waste transfer stations
- Unmanned sites
- Sites that operate 24-hours a day
- Concrete batching plants
- Security access to sites
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Enabling the operation of unmanned weighbridges 24/7, AccuWeigh’s state-of-the-art DCS offer:
- Flexible configuration across a range of applications
- Reporting on a huge array of variables, from vehicle entering and leaving sites through to vehicle registration numbers, product types, and destinations
- Data that is extremely easy to read, export, and wirelessly transmit
- Rugged, durable design that can endure even the harshest of site conditions
- An easy-to-use interface, backed by an experienced team of experts
- Simple set-up and seamless, stress-free integration with all our weighbridges and other site equipment
- Peace of mind that you’ll meet not only your Chain of Responsibility obligations but also your workplace health and safety, and duty of care obligations as well
COMPLETE WEIGHBRIDGE SOLUTIONS
If you require more than just a simple weighbridge, AccuWeigh is here to help. Our comprehensive range of weighbridge accessories and software can be engineered to form a complete made-to-measure weighbridge solution for any site.
Our weighbridge solutions don’t stop there. Whether you need testing or calibration to ensure accuracy, servicing to keep your scales in top-notch working order, or you want to upgrade your cells, our expert team can assist with a full weighbridge support and calibration service.
SELECTING THE RIGHT WEIGHBRIDGE
A number of factors should be considered when selecting your weighbridge, from maximum vehicle weights and sizes, through to traffic flow, available space, use, and budget.